« Anne-Lise Koehler |
| In the Garden »
1) Gold Feather Brooch.
2) Jean Cocteau gold brooch.
3) Fragment of a gold wreath, Greek 320-300 BC.
4) Byzantine gold with pearls and sapphire earring.
5) French Empire coral and gold tiara, 1800.
6) Necklace with Lion's-Head Closures & Intricate Chain. 4th Century, Roman.
Posted at 10:08 PM in Art Deco, Art Nouveau, Fashion, History, Jewellery | Permalink
| Digg This
| Save to del.icio.us
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.
oh so lovely...
April 17, 2015 at 09:12 PM
This is only a preview. Your comment has not yet been posted.
The letters and numbers you entered did not match the image. Please try again.
As a final step before posting your comment, enter the letters and numbers you see in the image below. This prevents automated programs from posting comments.
Having trouble reading this image? View an alternate.
Comments are moderated, and will not appear until the author has approved them.
(URLs automatically linked.)
(Name and email address are required. Email address will not be displayed with the comment.)
Name is required to post a comment
Please enter a valid email address