Ouch! Sorry about the pun in the title there folks. However, I have to ask, are these cat jokes so bad they're good ...or is there no such thing as a bad cat joke? You can decide:
1. Q: What do you get when you cross a chick with an alley cat?
A: A peeping tom.
2. Q: Why don't cats play poker in the jungle?
A: Too many cheetahs.
3. Q: Where does a cat go when it loses its tail?
A: The retail store.
4. Q: If lights run on electricity and cars run on gas, what do cats run on?
A: Their paws.
5. Q: Why is it so hard for a leopard to hide?
A: Because he's always spotted.
Image from T.S.Eliot's Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats.