Pardon me, gentle readers, for that unscheduled epic blog drought! I'm not quite sure what brought about that non-bloggy episode, but here I am again and will strive to blog more regularly and more frequently.
So, what have I been up to? Well, here is a pictorial explanation of what's been going on at the house of Matou. Please see below cartoon for a fuller explanation of events.
2. I have been reading up on that elusive bit of something "the God particle" or the Higgs boson. Still not 100% sure what it is, but am in agreement that it is important.
3. I have been scaring the local flora and fauna with my enthusiastic gardening skills. Actually, gardening for me is essentially weeding, sweeping and trimming. Occasionally I've been known to plant something, but it is a pretty rare event.
4. I have been gossiping to my Dad's cat on the phone. Harry is a gentle soul. I think I shock him sometimes with my news!
5. I have been watching TV series like there's no tomorrow! Mad Men season 5, of course, has been the light of my life recently. I have nearly finished it (*sniff*), but will be watching it again no doubt like the tragic Mad Men fancier that I am. I have also watched another series, though, called Our Friends in the North which is from Britain about four Newcastle Upon Tyne pals and their lives over four decades. It stars a young Daniel Craig - my word he's good! A very fine series and I recommend it to all for a fab weekend in.
6. I have been re-acquainting myself with some stand out albums on You Tube. The illustration shows the author listening to Led Zeppelin IV.
7. I have been enjoying Vanity Fair! Who doesn't? Show me this person!
8. I have been boring the socks off fellow colleagues, students and random passers by with my smart phone dilemma. The dilemma being which one to buy. I think I should just bite the bullet and get on with it, don't you? (*crowd cheers in the background*)
So, that is what I've been up to of late. I will endeavour to be less non bloggy in the future! Happy weekend!